Records Retention Schedule
- Records Retention Schedule - List of how long you should keep certain records
Federal Tax Refunds
- "Where's My Refund" Tool - Link to find out the current status of your federal tax refund after you have filed.
Federal Government and Taxes
- Internal Revenue Service - The IRS web site with useful information and tax forms.
- Federal Directory - Links to various government web sites.
- Social Security Administration - Resources regarding Social Security issues.
- Child Tax Credit - Information on available child tax credits.
- IRS Audit Guides for Businesses – Information about the Market Segment Specialization Program (MSSP) used to assist auditors in analyzing the business they audit.
State Government and Taxes
- Missouri Department of Revenue - Information for paying taxes in Missouri
- Missouri Department of Revenue - Withholding Tax Calculator
- Missouri Division of Employment Security - Missouri Unemployment tax information.
- Missouri Finance Network - Information for locating tax credit programs and loan assistance packages to assist small businesses in Missouri.
- Missouri Secretary of State - Get forms and check on the status of a Missouri corporate charter.
- MO Sales and Use Tax – Information on the sales and use tax.
- MOST - Missouri's Section 529 plan for college savings.
- Saving for College - Articles and information about education savings options, including the state's Section 529 plan.
- Neighborhood Assistance Tax Credits - Tax credits for contributions to approved entities for certain Missouri taxpayers.
- Youth Opportunity Tax Credits - Tax credits on contributions to approved entities for certain Missouri taxpayers.